Madeira Zone

Madeira Zone
President and Sister Fluckiger with the Madeira Zone

Sunday, January 13, 2013

December 3, 2012

Hey mom!!
Mom, I don't have a lot of time this week, or next. I'm in Lisbon this week for Mission Counsel, and then next week is our Christmas Conference, but I just want to say, I love you so much  mom. I'm so grateful for your rock solid testimony.  I join with the Sons of Helaman, "we did not doubt our mothers knew it". I don't doubt that my mother knows it.
Thank you so much for everything mom. I'm so grateful for your insight on the christmas devotional. I'm SUPER excite to watch it! we'll watch it at our Ward Christmas party on the 15th. I'm super pumped!!
So our weekly activities are still going. They're going alright. We lost a little bit of momentum. One week was a little bit weak, and now we're trying to gain momentum again, but it will be really really good.
I Love ryan so much!! I'm praying for him almost everyday. Heavenly Father is inspiring him every step of the way. Keep it up brotha!!!
Mom, i gotta run. This letter is SO lame I know it. But I'm super sorry- so please don't hate me. Today has been a little bit nuts. But know that I'm alive, and well, andloving life. I'm staing in gaia!!! YEAH!!!! everthing is going great! but I'll keep you up dated :)
Love YOU!
Loved, Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area

Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area
Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area