Madeira Zone

Madeira Zone
President and Sister Fluckiger with the Madeira Zone

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

MAE!!!!! Eu amo voce!!! mas do que palavras podem expressar!! :)
So I'm pretty disappointed in the Google translator, not gonna lie. IT's a little bit goofy, but kinda close :) Hahaha its actually pretty accurate, just for brazilian portuguese rather than continental (Portugal) portuguese, mas.....tudo bem :)
Oh my word mom.....it sounds like it's been another rough season in Grace. Man alive. I can't believe JD Haslam was only 30! How's his family doing? Did he have 2 or 3 kids? I can't remember. Doesn't his mom live around here too? Bishop has definitely had a LOT to go through. I bet that's super hard. And Heather is dying?? Oh my word how sad!! How's dad doing? How's Shauna doing? Is she gonna be able to come out and see her? Have you heard from Nancy at all about this? Man I wish I could have met her and known her a little more. The Lord will be merciful. That's what the Atonement is for. It's infinite, all encompassing, and it fulfills the demand for justice so the Lord can be merciful. And Our Heavenly Father loves her and wants to do everything He can.
I'm SO glad Al has had so many people watching out for him and taking care of him. He's a strong man, and he's got faith and the Lord will bless him. It will be hard for a while, I'm sure of that....but I've been praying for him.
How are Barbi and Justin? I put their names in the temple this week. What's going on there?
Oh mom I'm so sorry about your aunt Julie! I'm so sad that she's struggling!! I'll pray her for too! Man I'm so sad!!! This week has been so hard! How's grandma? Mom you are just like her. You are one of the most amazing women in history and I mean that with all of my heart! You are so Christ-like in everything you do. You are the perfect example of trying to be better every day. You don't need to worry about that mom. Promise! I have been telling EVERYONE in my zone about you and they all want to meet you!
Yeah for Britt!!! That’s why I chose her! I knew she'd get it taken care of! I've got your letter so I'll respond more there. I'm a little short on time today because I was showing the pictures of Steph and Matt to the Irma's and so I don't have as much time as I would like but I’ll write you a letter in just a little bit. No worries mom! :) Congrats on making through Alma!! That always makes you feel good right? And 3rd Nephi is fast becoming one of my favorite books of scripture of all time!!! :) It's so incredible what the Savior did for us. Every day I need to utilize His sacrifice. He always makes me stronger....every day. I love the song; I think I told you this...but "Abide with Me, Tis Eventide". When I sing it, I can feel the love of the Savior with me...It's such an amazing song. Anyways....I love you so much mom! Be strong...I pray for you every day!! I love you tons and I can't wait to hear from you again! (And pics are great too :) ) Love you all!!!
Love,
Jordan (Elder Brady)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area

Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area
Figueira da Foz-Elder Brady's First Area